Sunday, February 1, 2009

February Featured Seller: MaciesCustomBowz








For the month of February I am featuring this wonderful hair bow maker, MaciesCustomBowz. We met on etsy a few months back when I agreed to monogram ribbons and buttons for her to use on her bows. We have been working together ever since and is wonderful to do business with!

A Note from the Seller:

"I welcomed my first and only daughter in May of 2005 after 2 boys. I was immediately drawn into bow making. I found that fabulous hair bows are very hard to find. I started off supplying to 1 boutique and my local beauty shop. Now I have my bows in 4 Georgia boutiques, 1 near Orlando Florida, and now 1 in Oregon. My bows have evolved so much since I started, but they have always been very unique and beautiful. I now offer monogrammed ribbon and button bows in many different styles and the cutest resin bows that I have ever seen. My bows, tutus, bow holders, croc bows, etc. are very unique and cheaper than any that I have found." MaciesCustomBowz


MaciesCustomBowz is located in GA, and also sells on ebay under the user name bristolm2000. She can make a bow for any occasion, holiday or event. This seller welcomes custom orders and has different bow sizes to fit your little girl's hair! Please visit her etsy shop at www.maciescustombowz.etsy.com

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hello! I am just blog stalking and I absolutely love the things you make on etsy!
www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com