Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Banner review for Torik2009


The etsy user Torik2009 has designed a banner for one of my good friends. I had her look over my friends shop items and told her to come up with something fitting. She responded right away and had the banner made within a few hours! She even included a nice matching avatar! The shop she designed the banner and avatar is Paulena.
Here is what Paulena had to say about them: "This banner is just too cute. I love the owls. They are totally the new black. The banner has such a vintage theme and feel about it. I honestly love the banner. Thank you!"

Torik2009 is a stay at home mom, I've been making crafts since as long as I can remember. It started by watching my mom when I was little then eventually helping her when she realized it was easier letting me do some of the simpler things, than it was to try to keep my little wandering hands out of everything :) I took fine art and then craft and jewelry making classes, and I just creating something with my hands and seeing people smile :)

She has banners, jewlery, and other items in her shop. She was a pleasure to work with and her work is fantastic! Please check out her shop at torik2009.etsy.com
and leave comments here for her!

Thanks so much Torick2009!

No comments: